Subscribe to the Unlocked Podcast by Matt Landau on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.
Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

EP113: How to Spot Big Opportunities in Vacation Rental Consolidation with Eric Broughton of Inhabit IQ

Eric Broughton is the Chief Strategy officer of Inhabit IQ, which owns a number of vacation rental service providers and has frankly not always had the most forthcoming reputation in the vacation rental industry.

In his defense, Eric wasn’t in his position in those early days, he’s relatively new, so this conversation was originally designed to clear up some of the air.

But as you’ll hear, Eric has a very strong understanding about how fragmented industries evolve, the role of private equity on software & consolidation, and what techniques make vacation rentals managers powerful in the next phases of our industry’s growth.

This episode is brought you by Point Central, the leaders in smart home automation, and Breezeway, the best in class property care and automations platform.

**Special Note**: The full transcript of this interview including resource links is attached (below).

Attachments

• 113 How to Spot the Big Opportunities in VR Consolidation.pdf
    136.8 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

About the author

“A podcast with a splash! Thoughtful, well-targeted, and useful delivery.”
— Beth, Splashy Ventures
“I listen while pulling weeds in my garden. Perfect way of spending my morning.”
— Sibylle, Villa Ausblick
“High-quality, actionable, and timely. Pure gold.”
— Matthew, Family Time Vacation Rentals
Back