Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

Guest's Ghost Experience

I posted a reply and looks like it disappeared 😬😳. Maybe the gremlins don’t like that I may have a possible explanation. Sleep paralysis. It isn’t common per se but often occurs right when you aren’t quite asleep but not awake either. The sensation of being held down, or not being able to move or talk is often reported as is the sense of a “presence “ being around.
Matt Landau Matt Landau, if my earlier post resurfaces, please delete one of them 😳😐😂

Last edited:
That's an amazing review!
We have one house. I know it was one of the originals in our little Oregon Coast town. it was probably the home to many salty fisherman. We're a newer culture so the homes aren't that old..it probably dates the the 1950s. We started management there about 8 years ago after an extensive remodel. SEVERAL housekeepers reported doors being locked, sounds of kids running outside, fingerprints where they just cleaned. We thought it was goofy housekeepers. Since then, 3 reviews (it's not that busy of a house) have reported sensing things... One review just said. "great house, btw it's haunted". That was the one that gave me chills! I didn't even want to tell the housekeepers the guest said that. Since then we use it for new housekeepers (because the old ones hate it!). Sure enough, new housekeeper last week said "there's something about that house that makes me want to sage it next time I go there". No one had told her anything!

That's an amazing review!
We have one house. I know it was one of the originals in our little Oregon Coast town. it was probably the home to many salty fisherman. We're a newer culture so the homes aren't that old..it probably dates the the 1950s. We started management there about 8 years ago after an extensive remodel. SEVERAL housekeepers reported doors being locked, sounds of kids running outside, fingerprints where they just cleaned. We thought it was goofy housekeepers. Since then, 3 reviews (it's not that busy of a house) have reported sensing things... One review just said. "great house, btw it's haunted". That was the one that gave me chills! I didn't even want to tell the housekeepers the guest said that. Since then we use it for new housekeepers (because the old ones hate it!). Sure enough, new housekeeper last week said "there's something about that house that makes me want to sage it next time I go there". No one had told her anything!
I totally want to come stay here!

About the author

Back