• Vacation rentals can be life-changing. But due to a surge in popularity, the requirements of the job are more challenging than ever. VRMB Communities is a private forum that helps thoughtful owners & managers automate and delegate tasks, so you can focus on the activities that win loyalty and direct bookings. Preview Private Forum Here
The Professional Vacation Rental by Craig Reid

The Professional Vacation Rental by Craig Reid 1.0

Matt Landau

Ambassador
Staff member
Matt Landau submitted a new resource:

The Professional Vacation Rental by Craig Reid - Buying & Managing Your Home Away From Home -- Profitably

This book is designed to help you through all the stages of vacation rental ownership, from buying the right property, to setting up your property for rental then the process of managing your vacation rental to achieve success.

Technology is moving at such a fast pace that by the time you are reading this book the booking websites will have changed several times. To mitigate this, the focus of this book is on the key success factors that are applicable to any booking website irrespective of...

Read more about this resource...

StacyW

Counselor
Inner Circle
Accelerator
Just printed (sorry environment) but I have to have the physical so I can underline and write notes :) will let you know what I think!