The Ultimate Recipe for Building a Vacation Rental Lifestyle Brand ft. Bob Garner

The Ultimate Recipe for Building a Vacation Rental Lifestyle Brand ft. Bob Garner 1.2

Matt Landau

Ambassador
Staff member
Inner Circle
Matt Landau submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate Recipe for Building a Vacation Rental Lifestyle Brand ft. Bob Garner - repeat bookings, positive environmental action and the profitability needed to achieve a fun life

@BobG and his husband, Ian, have built their Casal dei Fichi into a powerhouse of repeat bookings, positive environmental action and the profitability needed to achieve a fun, balanced lifestyle. In this episode Matt and Bob dig into the how's and why's, and explore a 'two loops model' for vacation rental businesses that is critical listening for anyone in the industry.

Read more about this resource...

BobG

Ambassador
Inner Circle
Wing Fighter
Thanks Matt, I really enjoyed our wide ranging conversation.

I really love my job and the amazing people I get to meet, guests and my superb peers in our industry. Thanks to so many of you here in the IC who have inspired and guided me.

Of course we talked about environmental issues too. As always I stand ready to help anyone in this area. No cost, just your commitment.