Today's episode features Maria Schuh, owner of Mistiso's Place in Nelson, British Columbia, Canada. In this episode, Maria talks about ways that effectively allow her to navigate the threats that seem to hold a lot of VR owners back and how dancing influences the way she goes about life. This episode is brought to you in partnership with OwnerRez, a property management software that covers small homeowners and...
Today's Unlocked podcast episode featuring Steve Hafner (co-founder and CEO of KAYAK) is perhaps my proudest interview of all time. As you'll hear in the introduction, I was quite nervous beforehand for a confluence of reasons... From the recording studio I rented for the occasion, to the personal nature of the topics I wanted to discuss, to Steve's famed pointed status in tech and travel... A lot of pressure...
Today's episode features Barry Shimelfarb, who is a short-term rental operator, an executive coach to tech leaders in Silicon Valley, and a father of two. In this episode, Barry opens up about one of the most difficult times in his life and how this has shaped his guest philosophy, the way he manages his businesses, and the way he tries to make the best use of every single day. In addition, Barry shares how he...

Spotlight

Discover "Unlocked: The Intermission" - a captivating 6-part podcast series featuring the individuals who have shaped Matt Landau's horseradish in the past 6 months.

Listen now.

Back