VRMB Team

Trending This Week: 5-Star Barefoot Luxury Retreat, Review Dissemination Strategies, and Building a Custom WordPress Website

The following discussions are for paid subscribers. Our private forum (the longest-running paid community for vacation rentals pros online!) opens you up to new pathways of discovery. If you are curious, in search of greater connection, and if you want to expand your horizons become a member!

+ Large group properties that can accommodate retreats is a lucrative niche in vacation rental management. I know because I have spent the last 2 years trying to find the right properties to host our retreats and there simply aren't lots of good options that fit our needs.

In our long-running thread about the groups niche (recommend reading back through older comments) I've shared a business example in Costa Rica I think is hitting wellness trends on a number of levels.

+ What started off as a tech question about review dissemination has evolved into a discussion about 5-star review cultivation and Rob has a refined system for getting guests to post their reviews in multiple online locations themselves! As many as 6 separate places!!! He shares how and why.

+ Jules manages exquisite bungalows and private villas. And her website is intoxicating to scroll through (you just want to buy a flight and goooo). But because every small change depends on a webmaster (considering how the website was built) Jules needs to build a new wordpress site. Please share input about what it would take to preserve the magic?!?

Stay tuned for next week's discussions. We appreciate your engagement and look forward to continuing our exploration of valuable insights together. If you're not yet a member, join us to access exclusive content and connect with industry leaders. See you next week!

Last edited by a moderator:

About the author

The Vacation Rental Show

"The Vacation Rental Show," hosted by Matt Landau, is the first travel show to amplify the magic of professional vacation rental experiences.

Watch on YouTube Now

Thread statistics

Created
VRMB Team,
Replies
Views
Back