VRMB Team

Vacation Rental Management: Protection, Policies, Presentation, and People

Facebook groups and whatsapp chats are noisy and chaotic: VRMB's community is forward-thinking and objective. The following discussions are for Premium Members. If you're not a member, come join us and stop trying to navigate complex decisions amidst the noise.

+ I received a question this week about the right VRM insurance stack. Michael is looking to crowdsource some wisdom re: insurance and general coverage/protection for the VRM business. He includes the starting questions too..

+ Service Animal Saga: "I really need help how to word my review and answer. I'm too involved, and emotional. Guest has 3 reviews, one of which describing damages and dirt left by their dog. I'm enraged with Airbnb, this is not the first time they side with the guest, zero assistance, full refund and just shutting us out of the equation. (Other time we literally had police report and video registration of a violent guest, who still got full refund and we got suspended listing) But this part is new - Airbnb assistance completely ignoring me. I know our review/answer is for future guests. I don't expect else than a 1star and lies. I'd like to be professional and detached." - Henna is asking for our input!

+ Jules is reimagining her website and I'm sharing a company that I've only learned about recently that has been knocking it outta the mark for members such as Mark Bastin for years. Exploring website rebuilds...read the thread!

+"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Thank you Ben Franklin for giving me advice on how I run my vacation rental business.' Ruth shares how to find and/or build your "village": those people who can be counted on to know about the home AND are willing to help you out if you are traveling

These discussions showcase the depth and diversity of our community's expertise. From insurance stacks to service animal policies, website redesigns to building your support network, VRMB members are tackling real challenges head-on. If you're not a member yet, come join us and add your voice to these forward-thinking conversations. Together, we're shaping the future of vacation rentals.

Last edited by a moderator:

About the author

The Vacation Rental Show

"The Vacation Rental Show," hosted by Matt Landau, is the first travel show to amplify the magic of professional vacation rental experiences.

Watch on YouTube Now

Thread statistics

Created
VRMB Team,
Replies
Views
Back