Subscribe to the Unlocked Podcast by Matt Landau on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

EP109: The Trickiest Challenges of Vacation Rental Housekeeping And How To Solve (Some Of) Them

Lane is the CEO of Cleancio, vacation rental cleaning on demand. Is among the top subject matter experts in the vacation rental sector. She started off with a problem like a lot of us: figuring out a consistent cleaning solution to her and her husband’s vacation rental properties.

But unlike a lot of us, that problem turned into an opportunity for Rocio, as she went way down the housekeeping rabbit hole, peeling back the layers of the housekeeping problem until she got to its core.

The result? An deep and nuanced understanding of WHY housekeeping is so hard for small VR businesses and as we’ll discuss today, the most efficient ways to alleviate that pain. From hiring great housekeepers, to retaining them, to interacting with guests, to scraping poop off toilets (it’s what we do)

This episode is brought to you by Point Central, the leaders in smart home automation, and Breezeway, the best in class property care and automations platform.

Attachments

• Cleancio Tripple C Guide - Cleancio Tripple C Guide .pdf
    4.4 MB
  • The Trickiest Challenges of Vacation Rental Housekeeping And How To Solve (Some Of) Them.pdf
    113.2 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

“A podcast with a splash! Thoughtful, well-targeted, and useful delivery.”
— Beth, Splashy Ventures
“I listen while pulling weeds in my garden. Perfect way of spending my morning.”
— Sibylle, Villa Ausblick
“High-quality, actionable, and timely. Pure gold.”
— Matthew, Family Time Vacation Rentals
Back