Subscribe to the Unlocked Podcast by Matt Landau on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.
Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

EP110: How To Create Your Vacation Rental Legacy

In this episode, Matt sits down with Michelle Hodges of Meyer Vacation Rentals to discuss building on the legacy of a family enterprise and finding creative solutions to the massive staffing problems of a seasonal business.

Michelle Hodges is the President of Meyer Vacation Rentals on Florida and Alabama’s Gulf Coast. And when she speaks, it’s like generations of vacation rental experience are talking to you.

As President of Meyer Vacation Rentals on Florida and Alabama’s Gulf Coast, Michelle was raised in and around the family business: she took over the company from her mother, Shiela Hodges, and is now raising a 5-month old of her own so she has this incredible 360-degree understanding of where professional vacation rentals fit in her broader life plan.

This episode is brought you by Point Central, the leaders in smart home automation, and Breezeway, the best in class property care and automations platform.

You can Subscribe to all Unlocked Podcasts using Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.

**Special Note**: The full transcript of this interview including resource links is attached below.

Attachments

• How To Create Your Vacation Rental Legacy.pdf
    135.9 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

About the author

“A podcast with a splash! Thoughtful, well-targeted, and useful delivery.”
— Beth, Splashy Ventures
“I listen while pulling weeds in my garden. Perfect way of spending my morning.”
— Sibylle, Villa Ausblick
“High-quality, actionable, and timely. Pure gold.”
— Matthew, Family Time Vacation Rentals
Back