Subscribe to the Unlocked Podcast by Matt Landau on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

EP112: Thinking Beyond The Next Fiscal Quarter

AlexC AlexC is the Founder of Welcome Home Club, a vacation a vacation rental management company in San Antonio, Texas.

He's one of the more survival-oriented managers we’ve interviewed.

His background in the Military and working with Fortune 500 companies, give him a deep understanding of how things work, how things should work, and the conditions for when things fail and how to avoid these conditions with preventative measures.

Our discussion addresses an unglamorous (or as Alex calls it “just really hard”) era right now when vacation rental demand far exceeds supply which means the real money questions are less obvious:
  • How much is too much to charge your guests?
  • How to stop review quantity and quality from trending downwards?
  • What to do about bad or irresponsible hosts that ruin communities?
Some of Alex’s views are controversial and for that we appreciate him!

This episode is brought you by Point Central, the leaders in smart home automation, and Breezeway, the best in class property care and automations platform.

You can Subscribe to all Unlocked Podcasts using Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.

**Special Note**: You can access the full transcript of this interview including resource links below.

Attachments

• Thinking Beyond the Next Fiscal Quarter.pdf
    121.7 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

“A podcast with a splash! Thoughtful, well-targeted, and useful delivery.”
— Beth, Splashy Ventures
“I listen while pulling weeds in my garden. Perfect way of spending my morning.”
— Sibylle, Villa Ausblick
“High-quality, actionable, and timely. Pure gold.”
— Matthew, Family Time Vacation Rentals
Back