Subscribe to the Unlocked Podcast by Matt Landau on
Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or pretty much any other app.
Matt Landau
  • Founder, VRMB

EP119: How Closing Communication Gaps Produce Happier Guests & Homeowners

Ashley Kubiszyn is CEO of River Ridge Rentals in Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Keystone Colorado.

The company has been around for 20 years but Ashley took it over form her mother: conducting a full re-haul on systems and technology, while buttressing the aspects that make them market leaders like specialization, localization, and community involvement.

Most of the questions in this interview are framed -- “Knowing what you now know, how would you do it when starting from scratch?” -- giving newcomers a powerful roadmap to follow and veterans that nudge to address weaknesses that need an update. And pay extra attention to Ashley’s emphasis on communication: both the techniques and the technologies that close the understanding gap, producing happier, more calibrated, guests, homeowners, and teammates.

This episode is brought you by Point Central, the leaders in smart home automation, and Breezeway, the best in class property care and automations platform.

Links Mentioned in Show:
Important Note: The 'swipe file' that Ashley sends to her guests Pre-arrival, during their stay, as a reminder for checkout, and lastly as a Thank You in asking for a review -- is attached below.

Attachments

• Breezeway Message Templates - GUEST.docx
    22.6 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

About the author

“A podcast with a splash! Thoughtful, well-targeted, and useful delivery.”
— Beth, Splashy Ventures
“I listen while pulling weeds in my garden. Perfect way of spending my morning.”
— Sibylle, Villa Ausblick
“High-quality, actionable, and timely. Pure gold.”
— Matthew, Family Time Vacation Rentals
Back