Looking for new ideas? Tap into VRMB's massive database of free content, including our multimedia archive. Our weekly discussions on guest experience and growth are designed to inspire and delight.
This week's tip comes from @Jed in VRMB's Accelerator Program where we walk managers through the foundational elements (step by step) for creating a company that lasts. We're accepting applicants for our next cohort beginning this month~! Here's one of your instructors @LindaS and I talking about the power of realtors... Local realtors can be a great source of leads. Local realtors are trusted by their...
When you create strong relationships with realtors you not only receive referrals from them when they are in the process of the real estate sale, they will...
My friend Molly is on vacation in India and shared with me how hospitable everyone is: how strangers were so generous and welcoming with food; how everyone refers to her as Miss and Madame; how she felt like royalty and soon discovered the Sanskrit phrase: Atithi Devo Bhava which translates as "The Guest is God." Note: You can read more about this 'code of conduct' here. In our world, many argue a mantra that...
I suggest each owner or property manager needs a MISSION to drive their business that makes sense for their goals with 2...

Welcome to VRMB!

I’m Matt Landau, the founder of this forum. It was created in 2016 when a group of us wanted a safe space to discuss our growing STR businesses.

Today, you can join our community of 1,000+ creative, thoughtful, and generous members who believe in a better future.

Go Premium

Spotlight

Discover "Unlocked: The Intermission" - a captivating 6-part podcast series featuring the individuals who have shaped Matt Landau's horseradish in the past 6 months.

Listen now.

Back